Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chris- Mission: Totally Unexpected

I turned towards my new friend-like funny guy person thing. We had both heard the sound coming from the other side of the wall. There was no visible door from this side, so I motioned Kyle to follow, going around the other side of the room. Before turning the corner, I heard a loud bang of a closing door. Mr. Huntrap walked out and adjusted his tie, looking peaceful and professional as he nodded towards us in greeting before walking away.
I raised a brow and turned the corner. There was solid brick covering the room. Even more puzzling, was that there was no door, nothing that could’ve produced that loud bang from before. I saw Kyle quietly running his hand along the brick wall, pressing each brick.
“What are you doing?” I asked inquisitively.
“What the people do in movies, ya know, press the hidden brick and a new way shall open, or some shit like that.” He answered.
I rolled my eyes, “That’s retar-” My reply was cut off as a part of the wall seemed to move back, revealing a trap door in the center of the “room”.
Kyle grinned at me triumphantly as I growled under my breath, “Lets just go”
He nodded smugly and pointed to the trap door, “Ladies first”
I glared and said, “Exactly, you should go”
He laughed softly, “No no, you’re much more suited to go.”
I rolled my eyes, as this was getting us nowhere. “Since neither of us are ladies, I’ll just go first.” I opened up the trap door revealing only empty darkness. I then proceeded to trek down into said darkness. This small step for man could also be one small step into our graves. We were either very brave, or very foolish.

3 comments:

  1. Said darkness! XD I find that funny cause Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the carribean said "said beasty", so hahahaha XD

    All in all ggod word choices, and does Mr. Huntrap have a green tie with pink polkadots? If not what does the tie look like? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said said beasty >.> Lol, i see

    Do I really have to describe the tie? >.> And its a normal black or grey tie >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks for the comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete