I whistled happily as I strolled down the school hallway. I continued strolling down the hallway 'til I saw a young man, Joseph, whom I noticed was not carrying a hall pass.
"I'm sorry about this, son, but could you go back to class and ask the teacher for a hall pass? Tell 'em the principal sent you"
He nodded quietly and went back to his classroom. I smiled at the obedience of my students. Suddenly, I felt a rumbling in my gut. Sounds like potty time.
I hummed happily as I walked into the bathroom and opened one of the stalls. Before I could sit down, the stall door closed, by itself. I tried to open it, but it was stuck. And then the ground itself was rumbling loudly. That's when the stall began to move, similar to an elevator, but a lot more rumbly-er. I screamed for help as it moved down, straight down through the ground. I closed my eyes tightly and began counting to three repeatedly, while muttering to myself, "If I can't see her, she can't see me, if I can't see her, she can't see me, if I can't..."
--------------
I walked back to the bathroom after getting a pass from my teacher. As I walked into the room, I noticed one of the stalls completely missing, with only a hole in the ground where it should be. I shrugged and used the one next to it, then whistled happily as I washed my hands and walked out of the room.
(Doo da doo dle Yup. I dunno >.>)
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLol, poor unsuspecting teacher :P
ReplyDeleteLol, yup.
ReplyDelete