Sorry for the big capital letters and stars >.> But yeah, its a sort of kind of brand new chapter! :D After 9 and 10 would be the Joseph- Stones, crap whatever aisle, where he meets the three main characters and gets his powers. Now we've got the strongest elements under our control, Fire, Electricity, Wind, and Earth. So we've gotta have a fight to see who's better <.< Before i spoil the rest, just read
(PS. We don't get to the fight yet, it's just kinda talk >.>)
12. Kyle- Relocated
Chris grinned as he patted the newcomer Joseph on the back, “Thanks for getting us out of there, bud.”
Joseph nodded in response, then held up the crystal sphere, “This thing is awesome.” He brought up a small pillar of stone, lightly grinning as he whispered to himself, “I got Earth, and the Jaycob guy has Wind...”, then turned to me and Chris, “What’re your guys’ powers?”
Chris merely conjured up a fireball in his right hand and tossed it onto Joseph’s stone pillar, starting an unnatural fire atop it. Joseph nodded again in awe then turned to me, “How bout you?”
I grinned as I snapped my fingers and sent a bolt of electricty at the flaming stone pillar, effectively exploding it in a burst of light, "Looks like Thunder trumps Fire."
Chris scoffed, "You wish, Fire beats all your powers."
Jaycob exclaimed, "Wind puts out your Fire!"
"Ever heard of fanning the flames?" he stuck his tongue out.
"Stop bickering like little kids. It's obvious Earth can destroy all your powers; Sand puts out Fire, Rock absorbs Electricity, and Stone resists Wind. So hah!"
"You wanna try that on a more personal level?" I said, grinning evilly, "I'm not sure your body could absorb Electricity for too long."
Jospeh laughed, "I'd just bury you."
Jaycob chimed in, "Not if I distracted you."
I grinned at Jaycob for the backup, then turned to Chris, "You joining in on the Jospeh massacre?"
He waved a hand at me as he turned away and began texting, "One minute"
I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily as I turned towards Joseph again, "So me and Jaycob versus you. You sure it's fair?"
He shook his head, "You nead way more guys on your team for it to be fair."
I scoffed and grinned as I got into battle position, "Let's just get this over with."
As we were about to begin our completely harmless war between elements, Chris spoke up, "Uh hey guys? Before you begin this massacre thing, where exactly are we?"
I blinked. Crickets chirped in the distance, although it was midday. A collective "Umm...." was the eventual answer.
He sighed and nodded, "I'll catch you guys later, I gotta go look around for some kinda landmark or street or something."
We turned back to each other, "Think we should go help?" asked Joseph.
I nodded, "As soon as we're done here."
"Bring it on" Jospeh grinned.
And brought it hath been.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment