Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 Questions, please answer

So the attributes thing, got no answers on that subject, i'd really like your opinion por favor? o.o

Should we be animals? :D I had good ideas for the animals i think we should be, but I think the story would make more sense as a human >.>

11 comments:

  1. I want my character to have same color hair as me except not afro-like. XD And my eyes to be green. That would be awesome! :D That pretty much covers physical attributes. Personality wises, I think my personality should be the same. Unless you want to make my character's personality slightly different to help the story, that's fine.

    I agree, it would make more sense if it were humans. Maybe each of us can shapeshift into an animal. That might work. Maybe. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be hard. Ooh, i got it! But I won't tells ya guys yet, ya must wait for that chapter :D

    Not those attributes, I meant the strength, courage, intelligence, wisdom, speed, magic, evasion, umm.... hit points? >.> And such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and consider the green eyes and hair wish granted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Yay! Thanks!

    XD Hit points? Okay, let me think... well since I'm wind, I should have very good speed and evasion. I want wisdom. Moderate intelligence, courage, and strength. And what do you mean by magic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, so you Do want the attributes thing. Alright, got it :D
    And Magic, meaning the amount of elemental power, or control, or something like that. I know I'm missing a bunch of attribute skills though... There should also be something you're weak in, so far, you have pretty nice stats, for an RPG character >.> You're like a legendary Pokemon o.o
    I think I should add in stamina, defense, accuracy, long- and close ranged power, and maybe Health, not hit points >.>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought we all had full control of each element. o.O

    Ok, stamina should be average. Defense... ehhhhhh probably somewhere between low and average. I'd probably be better at close-range attacks than long-range attacks due to me being wind. I think accuracy would be really good. And health? (shrug) I have no idea. A little bit better than average, i guess? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, i forgot >.>

    Strength, courage, intelligence, wisdom, speed, magic, evasion stamina, defense, accuracy, long- and close ranged power is what I'm gonna use :D

    But I thought I should have masters of each attribute, just like we're masters of each element o.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Well I don't know. Whatever you think will fit. It's your story so i don't really mind what you put for my master attribute. But if i have to choose, i think it would be speed and/or evasion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, true. Oh, and one other thing, should the story be in first or third person?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Third person. It is much easier to get the views of diffrent sides. I don't know if you already got the answer for this or if I'm even allowed to comment, but oh well -.-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you're allowed to comment! :D

    And hmm... I've already written part of the story in first person. Tell me whatcha think about it? I can change it easily right now, if it could be better in third person

    ReplyDelete