3, 2, 1, briiiiiing! Sounded the lunch bell. All the other students left in a rush, but I stayed behind, smiling at the nice score I received on a recent test.
“With this last test, my final grade is now an A” I said, to no one in particular. But someone else overheard, “You like to brag about your educational achievements?”
I blinked and turned to face the speaker, then scoffed, “Of course not”
He laughed once, then said, “Is that so?”
I nodded defiantly, “’Tis so.”
He laughed again and nodded back, “Alright noob, cya around.”
I frowned and shouted a bit, running after him, “Hey wait!”
He stopped, “What?”
“What’s your name?”
He answered simply, “Nolberto. Goodbye.” He waved, then walked down towards the cafeteria.
I tilted my head in thought, How odd…. I’ve never seen him around before.. I shrugged, “Oh well, whatever, I’m probably never gonna see him.”
“Are you talking about me, noob?” he was suddenly behind me and I turned to face him again in surprise, “No of course not!” I said, shaking my head.
He grinned and laughed more, “Alright then, cya”
I growled lightly under my breath as I picked up my stuff and ran upstairs to my next class, totally skipping lunch.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, I plan on posting a small chapter here every day, if at all possible. If not every day, at least check back once a week. Thanks. Oh and almost forgot to mention, at the bottom of the post, before the comments, there's 5 numbers, please rate the chapter in order of best to worst. And please keep in mind that this is barely the beginning and the story's maybe probably gonna start off slow or whatever, so yeah -.-
ReplyDeleteNice start! Keep it up. And I'm not gonna rate for while until I see the other chapters. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, just curious, when do I come in? o.o Me want to know. o.o
Lmao, you're so conceited XD You first appear in chapter 4, i think :D
ReplyDeleteNoooo I"m not. XP Alrite! :D
ReplyDeleteYup, only two more chapters for ya :D
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteLmao *nod* :D
ReplyDelete