Friday, January 29, 2010

Jaycob(Only one B, due to the wishes of a certain someone >.>)- The Unseen

I stared with wide eyes as two of my classmates revealed a hidden trapdoor behind the wall. To my astonishment, they bravely walked in, one right after the other. I stepped over to the trapdoor, deliberating over whether or not I should venture into the new area, or just continue about my day, as if nothing had happened. Finally, my curiosity won out and I stepped down into the darkness.

I could see nothing in this darkness, but I could feel a wall behind me, and two walls leading directly ahead. Shrugging lightly, I decided to walk forward, hopefully following behind the other two. Not many people would enjoy being alone in a dark hallway, and I wasn’t one of them. In fact, I would much rather be upstairs preparing for my next class... getting ready for that test... hopefully getting a good gra- My thoughts suddenly came to a halt as I ran face first into a wall.

The path split off in two directions here. I’m guessing they each went in a different direction… Eeny meeny miney MOE! I chose left and ran blindly before I could change my mind. Eventually, I found a ladder and bright light peeking out of a hole in the ceiling. I ran towards my freedom from this dungeon, happy to be escaping the labyrinth. “Freedom!” I yelled as I got out. But what I saw silenced me immediately. Before I could react, he drugged me with a handkerchief. Before blacking out, I heard a gruff voice muttering, "These idiots just keep popping up". Then I was in darkness once more.

7 comments:

  1. Not 2 b! :P

    XD I laughed at the last part. And i got drugged! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jacob, I also lughed at the last part XD

    By the part where you said "These idiots just keep popping up", was he just talking about "you" and "Kyle" or was there other people that went in there before you two? I hope you explain that part the next time you write/post the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesh, you shall find out soon enough :D

    And yes, you got drugged! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. But i don't want to take drugs. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nuuuuuu!!!!! DX ........ ok I'm fine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, you're fine for now at least XP

    ReplyDelete