Should I add more manas, or does my deck need better creatures... Maybe I should use that one artifact... I was once again honing my already near-invincible Magic deck when someone walked in the room, Chris, I think his name was. He seemed a bit stunned and not exactly aware of his surroundings at the moment. Grinning, I took the chance to jump in front of him and yell Boo!
I laughed as he jumped back in extreme surprise. When he recovered, he didn’t hesitate to growl at me. I laughed again, then patted his back, “Don’t worry little buddy, I was just jokin’ around, ya know”
He nodded once, not letting up his relentless glare. He eventually softened up then grinned, “Yeah, that was the most original joke I’ve ever seen” he said sarcastically.
I laughed, “Thank you, but flattery will get you nowhere”
“As far as you know, Mr. OG, Original Geoker”
I grinned and laughed, “That’s the best spelling of Joker I’ve ever seen.” I said mockingly.
He laughed in return, “Thank you, but flattery will get you nowhere” in the same mocking voice as me, grinning.
I laughed again, I liked this guy’s sense of humor.
Suddenly I heard a noise from the room next to ours. I turned to look at Chris, wondering if he had heard it. When I saw his perplexed expression imitating my own, I knew it wasn’t my imagination.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh, I forgot the italics don't work if you copy and paste from word >.< Oh well, I think you'll be able to understand what's their thoughts and what isn't. If it really becomes a problem I could actually Work on changing the italics in the edit thing -.-
ReplyDeleteWrite more! You left me in suspense! No fair! XP
ReplyDeleteYeah, its understandable without the italics.
ReplyDeleteLmao, my bad, I can only write small chapters at a time XD
ReplyDeleteI posted a new part now, so yeah :D