Hey, I hope I attracted as many of you people as I could, seeing as how I told people from facebook and blogger and stuff. Anyways, this is the Elemental Story, I've been thinking about writing something like this for a while. Its probably gonna include more than a few people from school, or at least the ones that I communicate with on a somewhat daily or weekly-ish basis. If for any reason, you don't want to be included in the story, tell me and I'll respect your privacy and not include you. I actually think I'm supposed to ask if I can include you before I do, but I wanna get started ASAP. Besides, I'm not going to disrespect anyone (with due justice in return), and I hope that I don't portray you guys in the wrong way. If you have any problems with how I represented you, I'll be sure to fix it up as soon as I can, I swear.
Now then, I'll post some information stuff about the story (elements, attributes, etc) and maybe even on the characters themselves (Us! :D) tomorrow, or sometime this week. Soon as I finish dividing up the elements and attributes. which also brings me to one of my questions: A while ago, I lost my- er, my notebook was lost, and all the info I had was gone with it. I have attributes like, speed, strength, wisdom, courage, honor, and some other ones i forget, and I wanted to know if I should divide them up among the Elemental Heroes or among other people that I could include from real life into the story, and might teach the Elemental Heroes their attributes or something, I dunno. I could make it either way, with the Elemental possessing the skills naturally or learning it from others. But I think it should be up to you guys, it could either be jut main characters from real life, or even a bunch of supporting characters.
Well thank you for your time, and I hope to post soon ^_^ (Oh and also, please follow this blog, if you want, please? >.<)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lmao, so what made you want to write a story? And the last part was the one that ade me follow, though I would have followed anyways cause you're my boyfriend so yeah, hope you do any awesomely awesome job on this story ^.^
ReplyDeleteYay! Just try to make me as real as possible. And you can ask me anytime if you're not sure how my character act at certain points. :) Can't wait to read it!
ReplyDeleteI think I know how you'll react to most things, my sarcasm wouldn't work on you if i didn't XD
ReplyDeleteAnd alright, thanks Letty ^_^