Thursday, July 29, 2010

*****ALL NEW CHAPTERS!!!*****

Okay this time, I'm for really, it's an ALL NEW chapter never before seen before today, except by me, and so its new and so you must read >:D

Notice: Some people may take offense to what is written here, and to those people I say my bad >.> Now onwards to story XP

PS. This is mostly just filler >.>

13. Letty- Phones Are Ever So Useful

I looked around, noticing that some of the class were missing. Especially a certain boy...
Counting up the people who were missing, I found Chris, Kyle, Joseph, Jaycob and Josh, all gone. I kinda knew them a little bit, but was especially concerned with Chris, who never ditched and was never late for class. With a sudden urge to find him, I decided to search for him after school.
As the bell sounded three thirty, I hurried out of the class and out of the school to look for him. If he's ditching with the others...
After borrowing a friend’s phone, I texted him.

Wher R U? (Letty)

A few minutes later, I got an answer.

Hi Letty, and umm.. I rly don’t kno.

My brow furrowed in suspicion as I replied.

Wht R U talkin bout? O.o

U wouldnt believe me if I told U. Lets just say a bunch of stuff happened and now idk where I am o.o

Whos with U?

Kyle, Jaycob, Joseph

Hmph, I knew it. Before I could ask if he was ditching, he sent another text.

Umm, i g2g, cya l8r, serious sht goin on atm, i rly in trouble

You bet you're in trouble; with ME. I tried to text him again, but he wouldn't answer. I need to find him... Ahah! After returning the phone, I ran back into the school, looking for a certain hacker type person. He had a history of hacking things, and I was sure he could track Chris's phone. Well, for the right price.
 
14. Chris- Captured
 
I walked around in a general westwards direction, following the sun, which was slowly making its way down to the horizon. After a long while I finally found the road, and I also happened to recieve a text message. It was from Letty, wondering where I was. I replied that I didn't know, and after a little while of texting her, I saw a truck approaching, and it was pretty big, and pretty armored. And it seemed to heading right towards- JUMP!
I jumped at the last second as the fast moving vehicle attempted to run me over. Just barely missed me... Got my pants all dusty now. I growled as I texted Letty one last time, then pocketed my phone and readied a fireball. I was planning on hitting it as it zoomed away, but it actually turned around to face me now. This guy is obviously trying to kill me, so I'm not responsible if I blow him up. It charged towards and I hurled my fireball right into its windshield, but it just went right through the fire.
I readied another fireball, this time aiming at its wheels. If I can't blow it up, I can at least disable it. But just then, I heard another truck coming at me from the other direction. The first truck took advantage of this distraction and quickly netted me. As I struggled to get free, the net electrified me and easily subdued me.
Now only semi-conscious, the men jumped out of the back of the truck and tossed me in. The last thing I saw was the symbol Binetics Corp. before I fell into deep unconsciouseness.

11 comments:

  1. Yes I would txt during a fight like this >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes you would. :P

    I'm guessing the next chapter will be the fight between me, Kyle, and Joseph or wherever Letty going lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, ding ding ding! We have a winner! >.>

    But anyways, yes, you sir are correct, the next chapter will indeed be the fight between you kyle and joseph, and the next next chapter will be letty's

    Now you may claim your grand prize!: A once in a lifetime (*cough.One-Way.cough*) trip to the Discard Pile from Pokemon! *throws confetti everywhere, fireworks go off, explosions in canada* Hooray for you, lucky sir! >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even when I message anyone I make sure to spell words out correctly =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, my bad >.> But it seems more... 'realistic' this way <.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh really? how so? >.> Does that mean I should start txt talking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, no, but 'normal' teenagers wouold txt this way >.>

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you hadn't noticed, I'm not normal. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I know that, but I'm trying to relate it to the more 'norma' teenagers, who don't txt in full sentences >.>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yeah, and that way of talking makes me seem even more stupid than I already am!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete