I tweaked and edited nearly All of the chapters a little bit, but the changes aren't really noticeable until chapter 9, and especially the completely new chapter 10. After 10 would be a slightly edited 11, the one where Joseph found the group for the first time, via the bathroom elevator. The story so far is that my character went right and got Fire powers, Kyle and Jaycob went left, and ended up captured, and Joseph's eartquake of doom in the bathroom part already happened, though he hasn't appeared again yet. So this is right after "Chris- An Inferno Is Born", where i got my powers (also slightly edited, but not much different than the original)
So enjoy.
9. Jaycobb- The Wind is Awakened
I heard a loud rumble, shaking the table I lay on. As I attempted to get up, I noticed I was completely strapped to it, unable to even move my head. From what I could see, there was another kid on a table beside me, and a huge machine in front of me. A man was frantically pressing buttons on it, and alarms rang throughout the room. I could hear the man grumbling to himself, "Need to avoid system meltdown... Would destroy the whole machine... Somebody must've taken the crystal... Can't work without it... Master will be most displeased..."
Suddenly, I heard an explosion, and saw blasted metal debris fly across the room. A large chunk of metal knocked out the mad scientist guy, Hope Frankenstein hasn't come back to kill his creator... But then I saw him, surrounded in flames. I should've completely scared, but instead I felt immense relief. That guy looked so cool... After freeing the other guy, he walked over to me, which is when I noticed they were the two students I was following earlier! After removing the straps, I got up and looked around me. It was obviously some kind of experimentation room, including a giant mirror wall, which I could only guess was a one way window.
"Thanks, man, I owe you one." I said to the fire-wielding cool guy.
He grinned and nodded, "Don't mention it. What's your name?"
"Jaycobb" I responded.
He nodded "I'm Chris, this is Kyle" and gestured towards the other guy.
Suddenly the alarms, which had stopped after the explosion, began ringing once again. Soldiers rushed into the room from the previously exploded opening and began shooting at us. Immediatly we ducked down, with the fire guy occasionally shooting fireballs back at them. Beside him was a peculiar-looking crystal sphere. I picked up the curious object and began examining it. I saw my face in the sphere, which was suddenly replaced by a strong breeze. Suddenly, I felt power surging into my body, flowing through me. As i aimed my palm up, I could feel the wind rushing out of my hand. That's when I grinned.
I stood up, knowing bullets were coming at me. And then I did a Neo, completely stopping all of the bullets in midair, then dropping them to the floor. The soldiers stopped shooting and merely gaped at me with wide eyes. I grinned brighter as I shot a blast of air at them, knocking them all off their feet, then looked to my new comrades.
"Let's go!" I yelled to them as I ran out of the room, before the soldiers could recover.
We came out to a hallway, and quickly chose to go right, due to Chris's incessant nagging about it being the "right" way or something. Though Kyle seemed to agree with him. I could only hope that this was truly the "right" way.
10. Kyle-Thunderstorm Appears
"Really, right is always the 'Right' way. If you go left, then you're going the wrong way, because it's not right. Kyle here knows all about that, doesn't he, Kyle?" said Chris as we continued walking down the hallway.
"I didn't even choose right, you said we had to split up, or some shit like that." I replied in irritation.
"Details, details" scoffed Chris.
Jaycob groaned from beside him, "Please stop ittt, you two're giving me a headache!"
"Alright fine, let's talk about you. How'd you get caught up in this mess anyways?" questioned Chris.
Jaycob hesitated a bit as he responded, "Umm.. well.. yeah.. about that.."
Chris rolled his eyes and demanded, "C'mon, spill it, Mr. Jaycob."
"I followed you down the underground path from the school." he said.
Chris laughed softly as he raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Well, you sir, Mr. Jaycob, are indeed an idiot."
Jaycob scoffed, "No more an idiot than you" and grinned.
Chris grinned back, but before he could come up with a witty response, there was a loud rumbling.
Which reminded me... "Hey guys, can I see the crystal? I asked them.
"For what?" asked Jaycob, who was carrying it right now.
"Just to see if I get any powers. Whatever's making this rumbling noise is big, and you're gonna need as much power as you can get."
Jaycob nodded and passed the crystal sphere to me. As soon as I grasped it, I could its power rushing into me. I felt a shock in my hand, a little tingle which soon crawled up my arm and around my body before flowing into me. I could feel the new power inbued in me, and it was a lot more than a tingle. As i snapped my fingers, I created a spark. A spark of electricity. Awesome, i thought. And it probably would've been awesome-er if the ground hadn't kept rumbling under my feet. I felt dirt falling from above me, and as I looked up, I noticed the ceiling was quite ready to crush us.
As we jumped out of the way, we noticed something in a porcelian color. I couldn't believe my eyes, but it was a bathroom stall, which was still hovering slightly above the ground. After a few seconds, it landed on the ground with a loud thunk! I was completely and utterly in shock.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not two b! Lol XP And awesome! It's looking good. :D
ReplyDeleteLol, did ii 'accidentaly' put two B's in there >.> Whoops, I'll be sure to, um, to edit, uh, that. Whenever i get around to, uh, editing, that >.>
ReplyDeleteLol, but awesome, thanks :D I've got a couple other chapters too, the meeting Joseph in the toilet elevator part is basically the same, a couple minor dialogue changes, stuff like that, but the next part is completely different, when we go back to the surface, we have ourselves a little element war, Jaycob and Kyle vs Jopseh, while Chris goes off by himself to txt a certain somebody >.>
Hmmmm... Wonder who that be? lol :P
ReplyDeleteLol, yes, we all wonder <.<
ReplyDeleteAnd that person will be stalking Chris, via tracking his phone, via a smart nerd hacker friend >.>
what type of wind has been released? XD
ReplyDeleteLol, woww
ReplyDelete