Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jaycobb- The Unseen Follower [Edited]

I stared with wide eyes as two of my classmates revealed a hidden trapdoor behind the wall. To my astonishment, they bravely walked in, one right after the other. I stepped over to the trapdoor, deliberating over whether or not I should venture into the new area, or just continue about my day, as if nothing had happened. Finally, my curiosity won out and I stepped down into the darkness.

I could see nothing in this darkness, but I could feel a wall behind me, and two walls leading directly ahead. Shrugging lightly, I decided to walk forward, hopefully following behind the other two. Not many people would enjoy being alone in a dark hallway, and I wasn’t one of them. In fact, I would much rather be upstairs preparing for my next class... getting ready for that test... hopefully getting a good gra- My thoughts suddenly came to a halt as I ran face first into a wall.

The path split off in two directions here. I’m guessing they each went in a different direction… Eeny meeny miney MOE! I chose left and ran blindly before I could change my mind. Eventually, I found a ladder and a light peeking out of a hole that led to deeper ground. Mustering up all the courage I had, I slowly climbed down, step by step. I wasn’t exactly friends with heights. When I reached the bottom, I yelled aloud, “Freedom!”. As I turned around, I was immediately silenced. Before I could react, a man drugged me with a handkerchief. I was in darkness once more.

8 comments:

  1. Lol, it works as good filler for this chapter >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, fine whatever. :P
    But i'm not. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, i just thought of something. Why am i screaming freedom if i got deeper in the hole?? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, i musta overlooked that fact >.> I thought i changed it -.- But thanks for poiting it out, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. No prob! Thatz why i'm here! :D

    ReplyDelete