I heard a sudden scream as I awoke from my dream of a flaming kid. It was then that I noticed I was tied down to an examination table. I tried to move my legs, my arms, my head, but all were strapped to the metal table. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw another person, most likely the one who screamed.
At that moment, a figure walked into view, chuckling darkly. “Your powers will soon be-“ An explosion from behind him cut off his taunting. I could see metal debris flying around the room from the explosion. At the source of the blast was one of the classmates I was following, who appeared remarkably similar to the kid in my dream, albeit more grown up. He walked over to me and burned through the straps holding me down. He started to run over to the other kid but was then surrounded by an army of soldiers.
He looked around and began randomly shooting fire at them, blasting them across the room. But there were too many of them, and they finally overpowered him; one tackled him to the ground and attempted to restrain his hands with metal cuffs. I looked down and found an odd spherical object. I picked it up and examined it closely, then looked around at the soldiers, who didn’t seem to notice me, or maybe they just didn’t acknowledge me as a threat.
They would soon regret that. As I held the crystal sphere in my hands, I could feel some sort of power flowing through me. A small breeze began running through the room, slowly gaining speed. Objects flew throughout the room as the wind got stronger and stronger. When the soldiers finally noticed it, it was too late.
I gathered up all the wind in the room, focusing it into my clenched fists, then grinned and released it all at once, directly at the soldiers. The gale force blew them all through the far wall, effectively knocking them all out. The only ones who remained were the soldiers who were still trying to hold down the fire kid. Slowly, they became aware that their backup men had been eliminated. The fire kid took advantage of their distraction and shot them off him with another burst of fire.
He looked at me bewilderingly, obviously wondering how I was able to do that. I didn’t quite know myself. Then, he noticed the sphere in my hand and nodded slowly before muttering to himself, “so its not just me...” Louder, he said “Wind guy, find a way outta here, we’ll meet up with you later.”
I shook my head, “I’m not leaving you behind, we need to stick together!”
He saw the determination on my face and nodded before freeing the other teen from his examination table. “My name’s Chris, he’s Kyle, now who are you, and how did you end up here?”
“I’m Jaycob, and I followed you down the underground path.”
He laughed softly, “Well, Mr. Jaycob, you’re an idiot.”
“I’m no more of an idiot than you are” I said with a grin.
He grinned back, “Yes more so than I am, cuz you’re a follower, and I’m a leader” and stuck his tongue out.
At that moment, the ground began to shake, cutting off any remarks I had.
As we looked up, we found the most astonishing sight we had ever seen. A bathroom stall was hovering down towards us, hitting the ground with a loud thunk! I was completely and utterly in shock.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, I just thought of an attack that I could use later. But I would only be used it for two reasons.
ReplyDelete1. If I was extremely angry. I mean angry to the point that I would want to kill someone.
Or 2. If I became evil and wanted the person or people i'm fighting to have a somewhat quick death. But if i was evil, i probably hardly ever use it because it would be too easy to kill someone that way and would want the challenge.
Anyways, the attack i could use to suffocate people by cut off the air from going into their body. I don't know if you thought of that already or if you'd want to use it, but i just thought that i would tell you anyway. :D
And awesome chapters! Keep it up. :D
I will soon find a loophole in the flaw of your logic that is that sentence XP
ReplyDeleteLol, but anyways, thanks :D
Haha good luck. And i'm sure you'll find one but then i'll find a loophole in your loophole. XP
ReplyDeleteLol and ur welcome :D