Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Joseph- Earthquake of Doom in the Bathroom

Now I must add in the most generic: Meanwhile....

I tried to pay attention. Really I did. But it was just impossible; Mr. Robertson’s lectures were just too boring. I placed my elbows on my desk, and rested my chin in my hands as I looked somewhat towards the board. At the very least, I was being courteous; two seats over, I could plainly see Joshua slumped over in sleep. Sighing silently, I closed my eyes, hoping no one would notice me sleeping.

Suddenly I felt an earthquake. I immediately straightened up and looked around. The entire room was shaking, but no one seemed to notice it, not even Mr. Robertson who should’ve fallen over because of the tremors. I looked outside and saw the entire world shaking, yet once again, nobody noticed. Across the street, the preschool playground was quivering, yet the little students playing around didn’t seem to feel it either. What was happening?

My view was then blocked by a huge object and I nearly jumped back in fear. “Is there a problem, Joseph? Or are you just not interested by my obviously –riveting- lecture, so much so that you are staring blindly out the window?” said Mr. Robertson.

I looked up at his stern and lightly blushed as I looked down and shook my head, muttering softly, “Sorry, Mr. Robertson, it won’t happen again.”

He nodded triumphantly and walked back to the front of the room to continue his lecture. It must’ve been a dream, I thought and nodded, Yup, completely 100 percent obviously dream- My thoughts stopped as I felt the room trembling once more. I held my stomach, and hopefully my lunch in place as I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom.

“Always looking for a way out of class, aren’t you, Joseph? Very well, be gone.” Answered Mr. Robertson.

This was the first time I had ever even left during class... I ran into the bathroom, hoping to clear my head and stop the tremors. Must’ve accidentally sniffed something bad in Art Class or something. At that moment, I heard the toilet flush behind me, yet the door was wide open. I blinked and stepped over to the toilet in curiosity. Something is wrong with me, I thought. As I was about to agree with myself, the door slammed shut on me. I tried to open it and furiously banged on the door, to no avail. What happened next severely stunned me. The entire bathroom stall seemed to be moving, like an elevator. I closed my eyes tightly, wishing it all to stop.

8 comments:

  1. That would really suck if you were going to the bathroom and that happened. XD

    Hmmmm..... very interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would XD

    Heehee, how come? And the best is yet to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That there is a elevator in the restroom. I mean who would put an elevator in the bathroom....... besides a genius!!! XD No, really, for what reason? o.o haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao, well, all will be explained in time :D Well, now that you've mentioned it, it will >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, yesh. I'll have to start a new chapter soon -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha ok. No rush...... >.> <.<

    ReplyDelete