Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kyle- I Went the Wrong Way [Edited]

Darkness. More darkness. Darkness was all I could see. I tried to remember what had happened, and when this darkness had started, but I was unable to. Suddenly, the darkness disappeared, replaced by a blinding light. When my vision returned, I found myself in a heavenly garden, surrounded by a bright shining aura. There were a group of kids running around, having fun, completely unaware of my presence. As I looked closely at one of them, I noticed he seemed redder than the rest. Upon further inspection, I realized he was on fire! At that moment, the dream ended, but the last thing I noticed was incredibly odd.
The flaming kid extremely resembled Chris.

A new light shone upon me, though this one did not seem heavenly at all. My memory was slowly coming back as my eyes re-dilated to the new light. I remember now.. Me and Chris had decided to go our separate ways in order to cover more ground... but when I reached a ladder going downwards, I was ambushed and drugged. But where was I now?

I tried to look around, but my head was strapped to the metal bed that held me. My arms were both restrained as well. I could see the room clearer now; apparently I was hooked up to some kind of machine. There was also another kid beside me, tied to his bed as well. Suddenly, a man stepped into my field of view. I heard him chuckle darkly. “Your powers will soon be mine... you fool. Hehehe..”

4 comments:

  1. Lol, my bad! I'm still getting through the next couple chapters >.< I promise i'll update more as soon as school gets out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i haven't updated for nearly three months o.o

    ReplyDelete